Saturday, May 30, 2009

Twilight





So, the second movie of the Twilight Series comes out November 20,2009.
C and I have already read the whole series twice and are now re-reading New Moon in anticipation of the movie release.



We've had the conversation about being Team Jacob...however I think C has gone behind my back and become an Edward fan...what do you think?

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...What a stupid lamb...What a sick,masochistic lion"-Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 13, pg. 274.
To be continued.....


3 comments:

  1. I couldn't get into the second book. I did see the trailor though. I do like Edward though. Super cute pic on your little one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks =) I didn't get into the 2nd book until I re-read it, then I became a Jacob fan! It all made sense then.

    ReplyDelete