Sunday, May 31, 2009

Easy Bake and Garlic

So about 4 days before I had C, I got (another) brilliant idea. I was going to get an Easy To Grow Kit and grow....Cilantro !!! I mean, if I can grow a baby, I can grow cilantro right?


5/30/09 RIP Cilantro

You will be sorely missed.

You were doomed from the beginning.


So, as I'm making dinner last night, I pull out a clove garlic and realize it's GROWING a baby garlic (that's how long it's been in there). Hey....if it's already growing inside my refrigerator without any "help" from me, it should be even easier to grow then the Easy To Grow Kit Cilantro...Right ?!?

Out comes the dead cilantro, in goes the garlic, a little bit of water just for good measure, a kiss of good luck from C and I and here we go!

On a side note-I don't have a green thumb; good thing the whole baby thing is like an easy bake oven, just add water, stir and put it in the oven until the timer dings.
C and I's Baby Garlic

No comments:

Post a Comment