Friday, May 29, 2009

The BUMBO


So I got this brilliant idea on my day off Tuesday to get C a Bumbo chair. As if she really needs another addition to her arsenal of baby gear. Ever seen a Bumbo? Often mimicked,but never duplicated I may say. Quite interesting contraptions. It's this little bitty squishy chair that you sit your little bitty person in and let them do their little bitty things in.


C loved it!
It's officially called The Bumbo Baby Sitter and is hailed as a "superior product" and it made of a low density foam material. So you know what that means. My little girl promptly tested out the sound amplification quality as soon as I put her in it, and even the comfortability factor by producing a big blowout diaper 5 minutes into her first Bumbo sitter experience. Good thing it's washable.





4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love the blog! Thank you for sharing "C" with me :) hope you keep me up with lot's of post :)
    Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to hear how "C" sounds in plastic McDonald Seats!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya MO

    ReplyDelete
  4. She'll probably sound just like her Pops in those plastic McD's seats!!

    ReplyDelete