Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Daddy's Little Girl


C's got this new thing where when Mike comes into the room, she'll give him the biggest, open-mouthed grin I have EVER seen. I am SOOOO jealous!! However, it made me think of this poem/story that I heard one time.

A baby asked God, "They tell me You are sending me to Earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"
God said, "Your angels will be there waiting for you and will take care of you."
The baby then asked "Who will protect me?"
God said, "Your angels will defend you even if it means risking their lives."

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked , "God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel's name."

God said, "You will simply call them Mommy and Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment